Friday, February 23, 2018

Introducing Mealtime Mondays

by: Olivia Dale

The cooks and busy homemakers of  Avonlea will be sharing their favorite spring meals and dishes every Monday starting on the nineteenth of March.
They will be posting delicious recipes from hasty-yet-tasty to family traditions and every day dishes.
Some of the cooks and homemakers are listed and what their topic/meal will be about on their
assigned Monday:

~ Hetty King; family traditions     March 19th
~ Janet King; family mealtimes and every day dishes     March 26th
~ Olivia Dale; hasty-yet-tasty meals     April 6th
~ Murial Stacey; foreign delicacies      April 13th
~ Elvira Lawson; desserts     April 20th
   
So stay tuned for Mealtime Mondays!

6 comments:

  1. Fun! So are all the people on the blog from Tales to Avonlea? I watched some episodes before, but I don't remember everyone's names. /:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, actually I have never read that book before, haha. ;-) The characters are all from the Road to Avonlea television series. I use those characters and make up the stories myself, except for "A Winter Story"- that is an entire episode from the series that I wrote into a story.

      Delete
    2. I don't know if you'd want to do a tag, but I just tagged you for something!

      Delete
    3. Thanks for tagging me, but I'm not really interested in doing it...hope you don't mind!

      Delete
  2. This blog is so cool!!! I'm going to start reading more of your posts (I've subscribed to a lot of blogs and now I have A LOT of blog posts I need to read. :D). Maybe you can check out my blog. Have a great week end!
    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Glad you like it! :)
      Yes, I will check out your blog sometime; however my family and I will be going for a three week trip to Holland tomorrow to visit family, so I probably won't be able to "visit" your blog then. ;-)
      Thanks for commenting- love it when people do! :-D

      Delete